Karen is a “newsletter guru” because much of her work includes writing for, editing, and proofreading employee and customer newsletters for print or online.
She can provide whatever level of service your organization may need:
- Gather information, conduct interviews, and write articles from scratch
- Solicit articles from in-house contributors and help them develop ideas
- Coach inexperienced contributors in writing and polishing their articles
- Edit articles written in-house
- Get necessary management approvals on content (so you don’t have to)
- Format and organize the material for the graphic designer to save time and expense on final layout
The publications are always professional, never generic. Readers can’t tell they’re produced by an outsider because they read like a labor of love by a highly knowledgeable employee.
Learning about company activities from newsletters makes Karen even more valuable for other types of projects because having cross-departmental contacts give her a broader “big picture” perspective.
Here are some PDF examples of Karen’s work:
Bimonthly print newsletter for employees of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital (Richmond, Va.)
Quarterly print magazine for physicians of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital (Richmond, Va.)
Quarterly print newsletter for employees of UDR (Highlands Ranch, Col.)
Monthly online newsletter for physicians of Mary Washington Healthcare (Fredericksburg, Va.)
Monthly online newsletter for employees of Stafford Hospital (Stafford, Va.)
Daily online newsletter for employees of Mary Washington Hospital (Fredericksburg, Va.)